Welcome to Our 13th Annual Fright Night!
The Firehouse Fright Night is an all-indoor, 3-floor haunted house. It is great for all ages and we welcome all! This year is our 13th Fright Night and we are excited to bring you another horrifying experience! We use strobe lights, foggers, loud sounds, and over 100 volunteers to bring you an eventful and unique experience.
We have lots of surprises in store for you this year and we can’t wait for you to see them! Its not just a maze and its not just a room filled with scary creatures, it’s interactive!
This year we will be running during Bowmanville’s amazing Applefest event, and we have added a 3rd time slot so as to be open that afternoon! Continuing from last year’s format, our trail is across all three 3 floors in 1 long trail! Tickets will be sold for $12 per person and $5 each for a repeat tour. We also have group rates!
This Year’s Theme? —- > SEE OUR THEME REVEAL TRAILER !
You will be able to buy your tickets online from this website starting September 27th!
Tickets will also be available for purchase at the door upon arrival. (Cash and Debit are accepted).
- Oct 18th & 19th from 7pm – 10pm, AND Oct 19th 1pm-4pm during Applefest!
- 132 Church St, Bowmanville, ON at the old Firehall, right beside the city’s water tower.
- Tickets are just $12 / person
- Group rate of $40 for 4 people, $50 for 5 people
- Repeat tours the same night are just $5/person! (purchased at the door)
- When buying online, if you share our event on Twitter you can get $1 off your total order – offer appears at checkout
- Sponsor a scene for your business, and we can make you part of the story!
** (groups cannot be more than 5 people traveling together as some of the spaces where our scenes take place are not large enough to fit more than that at one time)
If you joined us last year, you know how busy it can be! Please arrive as early as possible so we don’t have to turn you away.
What does it have?
- All indoors! No bad weather to worry about.
- Over 20 spooky scenes
- Roughly a 25 minute self-guided trail
- More than 50 live creatures that will interact with you!
- Amazing special effects!
- Each year we choose an overall theme that all the scenes are based around
- All proceeds go to charity! Supporting the United Way and the Firehouse Youth Centre
- Please keep in mind:
- the building is not fully accessible,
- requires going up and going down sets of stairs,
- and includes the use of special equipment to enhance your experience. i.e. Strobe lights, Fog machines, etc.
SHOUT OUT TO OUR SPONSORS!
Events like this can’t be done without the wonderful volunteers, and these sponsors who have given material and financial support!
- Candz Print – a SHOCKERS level sponsor donating printing of all our 4×5 colour flyers
- CRS Contractors Rental Supply Oshawa – A SHOCKERS level sponsor, donates the delivery/use of fencing to contain the creatures!
- Municipality of Clarington – A SHOCKERS level sponsor, giving us full use of the building for this event
- Ontario Power Generators – A HOWLERS level sponsor, providing canopies we need for scenes/structures
Thank you to everyone who has come out to see us in the past. We hope you have enjoyed every moment, as all our volunteers did entertaining you, surprising you and bringing you all kinds of new experiences . Please, do let us know your thoughts on coming through the trail – what you liked, what you have for suggestions for improvement. TAG us with @thefhyc if you post photos so we can share them too if you like.
A big thank you to our sponsors that helped to make this event possible in 2018 – without you, we couldn’t create the kind of fun that Fright Night is able to offer all ages.
- Contractors Rental Supply, Oshawa
- Sobeys Warehouse Whitby
- Boston Pizza
- Municipality of Clarington
- Candz Printing for our mini-posters
And a huge thank you to the over 100 volunteers who performed so amazingly in all the scenes – you brought it all to life!
Video from Prior Years