The Firehouse Fright Night is an all-indoor, 3-floor haunted house. It is great for all ages and we welcome all! This year is our 12th Annual Fright Night and we are excited to bring you another horrifying experience! We use strobe lights, foggers, loud sounds, and over 100 volunteers to bring you an eventful and unique experience.
We have lots of surprises in store for you this year and we can’t wait for you to see them! Its not just a maze and its not just a room filled with scary creatures, it’s interactive!
What is super new and exciting this year is that we have combined ALL 3 floors of the Firehouse into 1 long trail for such a low cost! Tickets will be sold for $15 per person and $2 each for a repeat tour. Please do not forget to ask us about our group/family rates! Online tickets will be available soon, so please hang on tight as we get them ready for you! Tickets will also be available for purchase at the door upon arrival. (Cash and Debit are accepted).
- Oct 19th & 20th from 6pm – 10pm
- at 132 Church St, Bowmanville, ON at the old Firehall, right beside the city’s water tower.
- Tickets are just $15 / person, with a family of 4 for $45, family of 5 for $55.
- Repeat tours the same night are just $2/person! (Can be purchased at the door)
- Please be aware that the family rate will only be applicable to families (at least 1 adult and their children), not groups of friends etc.
- When buying online, if you share our event on Twitter you get $1 off your total order – offer appears at checkout
- Sponsor a scene for your business, and we can make you part of the story!
If you joined us last year, you know how busy it can be! Please arrive as early as possible so we don’t have to turn you away.
What does it have?
- All indoors! No bad weather to worry about.
- Over 20 spooky scenes
- Roughly a 25 minute self-guided trail
- More than 60 live creatures that will interact with you!
- Amazing special effects!
- Each year we choose an overall theme that all the scenes are based around
- All proceeds go to charity! Supporting the United Way and the Firehouse Youth Centre
- Please keep in mind:
- the building is not fully accessible,
- requires going up and going down sets of stairs,
- and includes the use of special equipment to enhance your experience. i.e. Strobe lights, Fog machines, etc.
SHOUT OUT TO OUR SPONSORS!
Events like this can’t be done without the wonderful volunteers, and these sponsors who have given material and financial support!
- Candz Print – a SHOCKERS level sponsor donating printing of all our 4×5 colour flyers
- CRS Contractors Rental Supply Oshawa – A SHOCKERS level sponsor, donates the delivery/use of fencing to contain the creatures!
- Sobey’s Warehouse – A SHOCKERS level sponsor
- Municipality of Clarington – A SHOCKERS level sponsor
Last Year’s Fright Night – 2017
Thank you to everyone who came out ! We hope you had as great a time as all our volunteers did entertaining you, surprising you and bringing you all kinds of new experiences this year. Please, do let us know your thoughts on coming through the trail – what you liked, what you have for suggestions for improvement, and if you like send us your photos so we can post them!
A big thank you to our sponsors that helped to make this event possible – without you, we couldn’t create the kind of fun that Fright Night is able to offer all ages.
- Contractors Rental Supply, Oshawa
- Sobeys Warehouse Whitby
- Boston Pizza
- Municipality of Clarington
- Candz Printing for our mini-posters
And a huge thank you to the over 100 volunteers who performed so amazingly in all the scenes – you brought it all to life!
Video from Prior Years